Old October 31st 12, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default I spoke too soon (about the cat sitting)

m...

jmcquown wrote:

Sorry, just venting again. I do love her cats. They're sweet, loveable
boys. But this is bordering on ridiculous.

Jill

When you contribute the food and litter she "overlooked", does she
reimburse you for the cost?

So far I haven't had to do that but it looks like on this trip I may have
to. And yes, she'll reimburse me. It just shouldn't be necessary for me to
stock up for her when she knew she was going out of town.

Jill