Old November 1st 12, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default I spoke too soon (about the cat sitting)

jmcquown wrote:

m...

jmcquown wrote:

Sorry, just venting again. I do love her cats. They're sweet, loveable
boys. But this is bordering on ridiculous.

Jill

When you contribute the food and litter she "overlooked", does she
reimburse you for the cost?

So far I haven't had to do that but it looks like on this trip I may have
to. And yes, she'll reimburse me. It just shouldn't be necessary for me to
stock up for her when she knew she was going out of town.

And isn't it a schlep for you to go into town? If you weren't planning to,
that's a hassle for you that you shouldn't have to put up with. I mean,
it happens sometimes, and I'm sure you'd be willing to do it for someone
who is usually reliable and just got it wrong once. But with this woman,
it's a pattern. I guess it's too late to nip it in the bud, but you shouldn't
have to keep dealing with her flakiness.

She is kind of flaky, isn't she? She also doesn't seem to know how to
communicate properly to other people who are taking care of things for
her while she travels, so everyone knows what they are and are not doing.
I remember that time when the woman who was watering the plants thought
she should also feed the cats.

--
Joyce

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he
grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto a freeway.