Old March 29th 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ackkkk !

When I woke this morning I noticed a little puddle of vomit just
inside the bedroom doorway, Smudge had been sick, "poor Smudge" says I
as I stroke her "I'll clean it up straight away". I step out into the
hallway and squelch ! Instinctively I shake my bare foot.........end
result......I had to clean partially digested cat food from the hall
carpet (a mottled greeny brown colour and the reason I didn't spot the
vomit before I trod in it), a 4ft x 4ft area of wall and my foot.

--
Shirley hoping for a better start to the day tomorrow
http://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk