Old October 17th 12, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

Default My Paw could use a few purrs - again

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Dis time him has some kinda eye prollem. Him is going to a eye
doctor tomorrow, but until den him an Meowmie is a liddle
scared an could some purrs.

Human note: My left eye has suddenly become very blurry. I
suspect it's a scratch on the cornea or something similar, but
it has me more than a bit worried. Since it's on my dominant
eye it's making reading or working on the computer very
difficult. Going to see the eye doc tomorrow afternoon.

Eye Purz kummin yur Pawz wae!
Purrrr2oonA