Old September 1st 03, 12:22 AM
DarkHills

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 23:42:45 +0100, James wrote:

John Moran wrote on Sun, 31 Aug 2003:
Hi there

We are planning a 6 month trip around the world
and have 2 very cute cats who, at the moment, we
can't find a home for.

We were wondering if there was some kindly
soul - preferably in the south London area - who
would be willing to look after them while we are
away.

John, you may want to consider having someone living in your home. A
cattery would disrupt them and keeping them caged for such a long time
would be unkind, but might be the best option. Try Homesitters (don't
know their details, but they have a web site) or Universal Aunts 020
7738 8987. It may not be that costly for 6 months. Worth a try.

There are fosterers but they're few and far between, and they usually
have other cats around.

I'll second this, it's an excellent idea if you can find someone.

I have cat-lover friends who will take my furries in if they need care.
They are some of my best friends.

OTOH you have to know it's someone you can trust. I'm lucky that way.

--
DarkHills
[[[Pan: The Galactic Gargle-Blaster of Newsreaders]]]