Old February 3rd 11, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default harry and gang in skotland

On Feb 3, 12:51*pm, Cheryl wrote:
rafflescat wrote:

We wunnered wat dat ment.....poor owld gwounhoggy........wese
sorrisorri fur awl da kittiez inna Norf Catmerica n Awstralya ware da
awfil hurrycane is gonna happen - Meomie has a neese dare an wees
wurrit fur hur. Hope it goes 'way. Sno is forecast fur Scatland but
not in da mesures Anti Cheryl is gettin... gud tu be inna IN.

Harry frum his blankie.

We haz bin furry lukky, notted lyke thu You Ess, pertikularly Chikawgo.
Mosta thu snowmonsturs went souf uv us, tu thu fishies. We only gotten
10 cm (maybe 15 wen itz all ovur) (Memomie, hoo was old wen they chanjed
tu metrik, sez wun inch is bout 2.5 cm, unless it iz wun cm is 2.5
inch...nono, thatz notted rite. Eesier tu stik tu wun system.) But itz
all blowin round lots so Meomies werk an lotsa othur playces iz klosed
fur thu mornin atted leest.

Meomie wented Out tu move da snow around, wat iz a furry puzzlin fing
hoomins du. Sinz it wuz lite snow, she tuk thu bigbig scoop, an it wuz
hard fur hur to git in in the door, so I snuk out, butted thu
snomonsturs still made myne pawz cold, so I wanted tu go rite bak in
agin. An then Meomie camed in an tuk off hur slaks an put them inna
dryin mashine an gotten hur brekfas an turned onna pooter.

--
Sam

Dat wus furry gud of yu Sam, hewpin yure Meomie! Wees notted happy
tonite doe, da wind is howlin wound da howse n fings ar fwine awound
da gardin. Wheelie bins fwine acwoss da rode...scary. Mees in disgwace
cos me ett tutu mutch n hurked onna wadiator cuffur inna hawl.

Harry