Old April 15th 13, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Ross Mc Master

Default We have our full compliment of cats back!

On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 14:47:17 -0700, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

Well, we picked up another cat yesterday. When my wife and I stopped at the
little filling station down near the highway, the owner told us about a cat
that was picked up in the middle of the highway by the police who were
called by a nearby neighbor when she saw it huddled by the double yellow
line in the middle of the road. She couldn't keep it, so we waited while the
owner ran over to her house and got her and the cast to come to the station
and give it to us. It is a male Siamese that is about a year old, and is
still unfixed. A sweet cat, but with no collar, and we now have five cats
again!

GOOD!! How clever they are to find their forever homes. What's his
name?