Old May 26th 05, 01:18 AM
W. Leong

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
. ..

5. Do cats like to eat at a definite spot, from a fixed bowl, etc?

Yes, cats are routine loving critters and most prefer to eat on the same
spot every day. Avoid plastic dishes, metal and ceramic are best. Instead
of buying overpriced cat bowls, buy regular people dessert plates at
Target, they're cheaper.

I bought a glass dish wide enough to accomodate a cat's whiskers at
Dollar store for $1. I think glass should be OK too, right?

Winnie

It's great that you've decided to adopt a cat. They are wonderful
companions. Please do keep coming with questions and comments, we're here
to help.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he