Old June 13th 05, 12:16 AM
ChildFree23

Meowmie Debby lost her job yesfurday, at the community center. The
official reason given was that she couldn't multi-task in a hectic
environment. Meowmie Debby suspects it's really because the fiscal
year was coming to an end, and there just weren't enough toonas to
keep her. She's disappointed, but relieved that a furry stressful
time in herown life is over. On to bigger and betterer things! She's
getting a small severance package, and will be keeping her insurance
under COBRA -- at least for a while.

Oh, dear! Dere's way too much of dat going on - too many hoomins are
looking fur toona places. We'z will be purring our best for Meowmie
Debbie to find a gudgud toona place real soon.

Thanks, Sammy. [skritchskritchskritchunderthechin]

Does your paw have any recommendations for an out-of-work
secretary who wants to try to get into the tech field? I'll be
happy to send him my resume for evaluation.

Debby