Old November 25th 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spot[_2_]

Default Cats and winter cold

The light bulb thing is a good idea. I had a friend who did the same type
of thing for their dog who would not stay in the house in the winter. But
for 199.00 you could surely make one yourself for much cheaper.

Celeste

"John Smith" wrote in message
Bobble, thanks very much for the constructive suggestion! I was unaware
of these heated cat houses.

Best Regards

bobblespin wrote:
Op Sun, 25 Nov 2007 18:53:14 +0100 schreef John Smith :

I have a Himalayan cat and live in the Sacramento Valley.
It gets down below freezing during the night in the winter, and I'm
concerned whether that is too cold and how to keep the cat warm.

what about a heated kitty house - a quick search revealed this place:
http://store.stabobspethouses.net/hekiho.html

I'm sure there are plenty more to pick from.

Bobble