Old November 29th 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Best wishes to everyone

On Nov 28, 6:01*pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
It doesn't let up. *The funeral home got the words wrong on Eric's grave,
but we just let it go. *It's hard enough to think about what to say in so
many words to describe a life.

After my mum died my brother organised the plaque at the crematorium
and a year later we went to lay some flowers and I saw it for the
first time.....

It read "Ron and Rose Madigan 16.05.2004- Reunited together"

And I said "Did you think that up?"

He said he had, he read it to the people who engraved it and I said :
"Didn't it occur to anyone to tell you that they could hardly be
reunited apart?"

Sorry I can be a pendantic git- my other brother who is a raging cynic
commented they had probably noticed it but figured they'd get more for
2 words than 1!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs