Old October 30th 09, 11:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default Yer Inbited tew uh Hal0weeny Party

min stinded fambli iz gettin beri large, tv

--
Have a great day
"Granby" wrote in message
Piglett walkz up behind T V and very softly smacks him on his head. U
behaff and u iz familee so dont go finkink foutz like dat. Dere iz
myselfz, Willow, O T anna Harri, Sassy, P-nut (datz when dem kall da new
kitty since Cleo runed out to be a boycat, not a girl cat) dem dere iz
Dinky and Kuncklehead *datz sweetart but da man hooman kallz him
knucklehead) wiff all of uzenz, dere wont be a proflem. Nowz, u go and
enjoy.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
i iz fonda alla da kitteez inna komunity, butteed... inna qweeter voize ta
mozey... I duzint wanna mess up miss piglettez time wif raskal or willowz
wif paddy or harry anna OT time togefur,... dat iz whut i meaned... TV
feelin very furtunate fur alla hizown furndz

--
Have a wonderful day

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Yoo r not a purlim, TV, we jest want yoo tew come n hab fun wiff yer
frendz.
No wurries, jest fun.
We awl luffs yoo, yoo shood gnow dat by gnow. [ Headbump] Mosey

i hopez diz wont be a purlim? tv, recatsiderin beclawz he duzin wanna
bofur hiz furndz,

--
Have a wonderful day

Willow looks at TV. I forgotted ta tell urselfz, one of uz haz ta
wiff da wagonz all da timez. We knowz howta kloze r eyez and make
itselfz mooff to whereeffer u wantz itselfz.

dat would bed streemli ize, tv

--
Have a great day
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 01:38:02 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

ok den trudi haz greed ta keep an eye on minesef ifin OEJ getz too
buzi,
TV

I can help with that as well. I would be glad to sit with my
brother-in-
paw and keep him company.

Amelia