Old August 10th 04, 02:28 AM
Suzie-Q

In article ,
olitter (PawsForThought) wrote:

- From: Ronn Blankenship

-
- some of these are the original papers I received back then, so I
- can't just make photocopies and throw the smelly ones away, as they may
- want me to be able to produce the originals.
-
- Hi Ronn,
- I honestly don't think you're going to be able to successfully remove the
- stains and smell without damaging the documents. What I would do is make
- photocopies, then put the originals in one of those plastic shoe boxes or
- whatever. Then when you're asked to produce the papers, bring in the plastic
- shoe box and the copies. I really don't think anyone is going to give you a
- hard time once you explain the situation.

I agree. I suggest that you put each original document into one of
those plastic document protectors so that you (or someone else) can
handle them without concern.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~