Old April 19th 09, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Default Got that wrong: (WAS Disturbing News)

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

"jmcquown" wrote in message
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
jmcquown wrote:
kilikini's widower has turned the cats out. I'm so very, very
sorry! for having requested your help in setting up a vet care fund
for her cats. I know this is absolutely not what Christy would
have wanted but he's turned put them outside. To be honest I'm not
even sure he still bothers to feed them. Dammit!

Jill

I was dreading that happening and was hoping it wouldn't, I feel
very sad and angry now.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

I was afraid of it, too. But I was trying to help and hoping he'd
keep what she intended when she rescued them in mind. Now I'm just
very, very angry. So are other friends of hers. I'm getting emails
asking me if he really turned the cats out. Yes, he did. GRRRRRRR.

He put this video on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFURD5dp_QU

The cat he calls "Retard" is Tyrone, and okay, Christy said he was
"retarded" too. The other cat is Miss Pua. What happened to Chloe?!
They had three cats! Where's Chloe?

Jill

The cat he calls "Retard" is Chloe. He said so on another ng. I have
no idea what happened to Tyrone. They had three cats. What the hell
does he think he's doing? Too lazy to scoop a litterbox? Uh...

Jill

I think you need to get a little perspective here. Look at some of the
other videos he has posted. This is all I plan to say so agree or
disagree as you desire but I really think you are out of line.

Andy