Old October 28th 10, 07:17 PM
JeffFlanagan JeffFlanagan is offline
Banned

Default Found Cat Bolingbrook, IL

This morning I found a new cat sleeping on my couch. With the cooler weather I'd left a window open without a screen.

She's very thin, so has been on the streets a long time, but is incredibly friendly, so I know someone is missing their kitty. Tempted to keep this sweetie myself, but I'd like to find her people and get her home.

She's eating well in my care, and surprised me by keeping all that food down despite being so thin. I think she's in good health other than having been without food.

I'm on Rockhurst Rd between 53 and Pinecrest in Bolingbrook.

I'd appreciate any help finding her people.

Thanks!