Old October 20th 04, 12:45 AM
CatNipped

Default Apology

I'd like to apologize to Cheryl for any (unintentional) hurt I may have
caused (I've already emailed her privately to apologize and ask her to come
back to the group).

I noticed that in some of the responses to Cheryl's note some others in the
group seemed to be agreeing with her about me (unless I'm being too
paranoid). If I have given offense to anyone else, I'd like to apologize
for that also. I think the is the nicest, kindest, most sensitive and
thoughtful group of people on earth and I would do anything to keep from
causing dissension here or hurting anyone's feelings.

If this is the case, please let me know either by posting to the group or
emailing me privately, and I will unsubscribe myself from the group - no
hard feelings.

Hugs,

CatNipped