Old May 9th 09, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Default Pi2nya & Sundance CHANGES" LL" WANTS MADE Maddum Purrezidint, Lovable Louise; Lizt of Offurrsirz,Both by Rank& Alfurrbetikulee by Kitty Name

Hihi Mosey heer
Prezident "LL anted sum changes made sew heer they are.
Mine secretary is sick n did da best het cood wif it . LL wrote:
*All Pooh-Bahs shud b befur Prez, more impurrtant.
*Retired Catmerica Purrsident...Clarence
*Duz "Prez Emeritus" sound betr? Yr 'pinion.

I told hurself I wiked Retired Catmerica Purrsident bedder, myownself.
Eezy tew unnerstand. I putted a * by wat "LL" wrote.

* Senior Adviser tu Prezident...WooToo
*WooToo iz sr adv 2 sec'y 4 educating hoominz.
* Chancellor of the Exchequer...TV
*Dis lyke Sec'y of Tres'ry, so list w/sec'ys maybe?
I put dem above thuh sec'ys togeffer cuz dey boff deal wiff
toonas.
* Chief Justicat..."Lovable Louise",
*Sherif & dispacher are unner Ch. Just.

Sec'y of Bittees...Maggy May
Sec'y of Defense...Ralph de Ralf
Sec'y 4 Educating Humans...Little Kitty
Sec'y of Elder Kitties...Onyx
Sec'y of Exterior...Wascal
Sec'y of Fudz...Beauty
*I lyke da alfa order hir. Iz gud.
***Offishulz Uff Catmerica, Alfabetikulee by
nayme:***
*Margin & indent inconsistent.
* Rzz. Catrane
*Dat Rosco P. Catrane, begin w/R, goze betw Ralf & SS.
*"Lovable Louise"
Grand Poo-Bah
Prez 2 Catmerica
Quotes 'round "LL" pliz az abov. Also pliz list my titlz in ordr uv
impurrtans, Grand Pooh-Bah (note speling!) den Prez den Ch. J.
Pi2nya
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
Diplocat 2 White House,
All P-Bs more 'portant, shud be 1st title.
I think I use 2 meni wds here. Sorree!
"Lovable Louise"
P.S. Evry1 on list doing xcelnt job, fangu evry1!

+++Umkay, I hoap diz iz haow hur wantz et *sigh*+++ I'm having trouble
with my space bar:/
____________________________________

Lizt of Offurrsirz, Both by Rank and
Alfabetikulee by Kitty Name
Rezpektfullee Submitted by:
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah... Pit2nya
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah...Mosey
Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah...Sundance

***Offurrzurz ov CatAmerica, by title and
rank:***

Grand Poo-Bah "Loveable Louise"
Prezident uf CatAmerica..."Lovable Louise"
Chief Justicat..."Lovable Louise"
Sheriff...Rosco P. Catrane
Police Dispatcher...Little Kitty
Vice Prezident....Sapphire Samurai
Senior advisor 2 Secretary 4 educating hoominz....WooToo
Retired Catmerica Purrsident...Clarence

Grand Pooh-Bah ... "Lovable Louise"
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah... Pit2nya
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah...Mosey
Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah...Sundance

Diplocat 2 Canada...Mosey
Diplocat 2 Egypt, including the Temple of Bast...Mme. Anaïs
Diplocat 2 France...Rebecca
Diplocat 2 Mexico...Lucy
Diplocat 2 Moon...Booker
Diplocat 2 White House...Pi2nya

Chancellor of the Exchequer...TV
Fixing the Human Economy...Clarence

Secretary of Bittees...Maggy May
Secretary of Defense...Ralph de Ralf
Secretary of Educating Humans...Little Kitty
Secretary of Elder Kitties...Onyx
Secretary of Exterior...Wascal
Secretary of Fudzs...Beauty
***Offishulz Uff Catmerica,
Alfabetikulee by nayme:***
Anaïs
Diplocat to Egypt, including the Temple of Bast

Beauty
Secretary of Fudz

Booker
Diplocat 2 Moon