Old February 24th 05, 05:38 PM
Nan

On 24 Feb 2005 06:00:05 -0800, "Katz" wrote:

I would encourage you to DEFINITELY get company insurance. Again, you
have no idea. Ours just went up, as it does every year, & I think mine
is $80/month also, on a plan w/100% coverage. Why in the world do you
have to wait til Nov. to sign up? How long a wait period does your
company have? I never heard of more than a 3-month wait. I think no
wait is more common. Mine is no wait.

Some companies require that you sign up for insurance when you are
first hired. If you don't you have to wait for an open enrollment
period.

Nan