Old November 13th 04, 04:12 AM
Elizabeth Blake

"Rob" wrote in message news:j13ld.4313$Bj2.356@trndny01...
Today I opened two cans of Wellness. I noticed one can was gold, the

other
silver and the consistancy of the food looked different. The silver can
looked normal and smoother. I checked the labels on the bottom and

neither
of them appeared to have a GW. The cats get a half can each and the two
cats I gave the gold can to refused to eat their food. I'm just wondering
if something might have happened again. I have at least a case of this
stuff, possibly more (I bought 10 cases at once, the rest are stacked in

the
basement). Anyone else encountered this?

I have several cases of Wellness 5.5oz and 3oz cans in different flavors on
hand. Some are GW and some are W. All of the 5.5oz cans are silver colored
and the 3oz cans are gold. My cats have been eating all of them with no
problem. I usually split a 5.5oz can between the two in the morning, and
split a 3oz can in the evening. I used to do another 5.5oz in the evening
but they'd usually leave half of it. They both gobble up the Wellness no
matter the flavor, can size or code.

--
Liz