Old November 13th 04, 11:30 PM
KellyH

"Elizabeth Blake" wrote in message
link.net...
I have several cases of Wellness 5.5oz and 3oz cans in different flavors
on
hand. Some are GW and some are W. All of the 5.5oz cans are silver
colored
and the 3oz cans are gold. My cats have been eating all of them with no
problem. I usually split a 5.5oz can between the two in the morning, and
split a 3oz can in the evening. I used to do another 5.5oz in the evening
but they'd usually leave half of it. They both gobble up the Wellness no
matter the flavor, can size or code.

My cats also eat Wellness, any flavor, W and GW, with no problem. Any
foster cats I've had also eat Wellness with no problem. I'm always
surprised when I read that people have trouble getting their cats to eat it.

Anyway, I haven't totally been following the W/GW situation, because none of
my cats have a grain allergy. However, we have a cat at the shelter with
persistent diarrhea and nothing (tried 8 different foods and several
medications) has been working. Now I'm starting to think maybe it's a grain
allergy. Is it only the GW Wellness with expiration date of 12/05 that has
the rice, or all GW?
--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net