Old January 14th 04, 12:44 AM
Ted Davis

On 13 Jan 2004 15:32:23 -0800, (Drue) wrote:

Hi.

I'm 30 and am thinking seriously about starting a second career as a
veterinarian. For the past ten years, I have enjoyed a fairly
lucrative career as a software engineer, but now I am very serious
about changing my line of work as I don't want to be in the computer
business my entire life. I'm told that pursuing a second career
relatively late in life is an uphill battle, but I'm ready to go for
it anyway.

Thirty is young. I work for a technology university and deal with
students who are older then you - most are graduate students, but some
are working on their first BS. The woman I'm giving Sebastian (back)
to Friday came back for a second BS, and is now working on her Masters
- she's about seven years older than you. The education part is more
a matter of financing than age. I can't comment on other aspects.

T.E.D. - e-mail must contain "T.E.D." or my .sig in the body)