Old September 30th 05, 12:52 AM
Ajanta

Observer same@ wrote:

: If she is palpable and you notice an influx of male activity, for goodness
: sake scoop her up and spend the necessary funds to get her fixed. If that
: is not in your budget, look for municipal or charitable orgs that will do it
: cheap (and safely).

Thanks. Actually, I just posted that question in another thread:

: Subject: Caring for a stray (3): Any charitable vets/clinics in greater
: Chicago area?
:
: "Still continuing about the stray/homeless cat I feed...
: I don't know if she has been spayed, gotten any shots ever, what her
: general health condition is, etc.
:
: "It would give me great peace of mind if there are any charitable vets
: or clinics in greater Chicago area, who could examine her and provide
: whatever they deem necessary.
:
: "I have never had pets, and don't know the scene. We would be grateful
: for any reference. I don't mind driving 1-2 hours for good quality
: service."

No replies so far. I would like her to be examined, get speayed if
needed, and get any required shots.