Old April 9th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default PING Cybercat

Doing good survived the nasty weather last night. It is a beautiful
day today no one is in the house except the gods who are all currently in
the Florida room basking in the sunlight. I opened all the shades and let
the light poor in. They are in heaven. I am enjoying the peace and quiet
watching some of the programs I missed this weekend I love this new Dr.Who
series on the sci-fi channel.

I made me a nice lunch made some cucumber, baby spinach leaves, carrots
slivers, almond slivers, chicken basted in teriyaki - basil sauce all
wrapped up in piece of romaine lettuce held together with a avocado -
mayonnaises mustard sauce. It is followed by tortilla chips that I made
myself with a dipping sauce of mild mexi - ranch sauce mixed with Monterey
jack, extra sharp new York style cheddar cheese and pico de Gallo with just
a hint of very mild lightly smoked chipotle that I blended up together.
Sweet Pickle wedges on the side

I made some cold to follow it a nice fruit salad loaded with red and
white seedless grapes and strawberries which we went this week and picked
fresh this week; they are in season here. To drink I made fresh squeezed
lemonade with raspberries in it.

Can you tell I have some time on my hands this afternoon. Would you
believe that the furballs did not even pay any attention to my lunch. When I
was making it they all jumped up took one sniff and went back to the
sunlight. I guess they did not like the sauce

Did you see John Does' pathetic attempt to prode me for more
information. Like I am that stupid as one of his bar room buddies