Old September 7th 11, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Fur, fur,fur!

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"MLB" wrote in message
I decided to wash the cat's bed coverings. First I brushed and brushed
with a reverse clothes brush to removed as much fur as I could. I got off
enough fur to cover forty-eleven cats! Then I put them in the washer and
gave them two good washes. I was surprised at the amount of fur that I
had to clean out of the washer. I gave the washing machine two full tub
washes and still was able to find fur in it. I Think I'll give the washer
a vinegar wash tomorrow. Meanwhile, TuTu still has full body fur and this
is after all the brushing she gets too.MMLB

Now I wonder if I have to wash Boyfie's duvet cover.
Tweed

chuckle Only if Boyfie's fur bothers you.

Jill