Old August 20th 12, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default OK, my neighbours blew it!

Christina Websell wrote:

Yesterday I heard a lot of excited chattering at full volume near to my back
door over the fence. My neighbours are incapable of speaking in normal
tones for some reason.
I eventually went out to find they were "pruning" two of my trees by
gettting on a ladder and leaning over my fence. Yes, they are entitled to
remove branches if they are over their side, but these were twigs and
they've hacked and massacred my tree which was just coming into fruit by
taking out half of the three trunks, which they are not allowed to do.
Reducing the height is not allowed.
I said "what do you think you are doing? stop it at once."
Needless to say, they didn't. So I said "if you continue you might regret
this.." They continued.
They have really damaged my tree and I use the fruit to make wine. Plus
they threw the remains over their back wall into the plot one of my
neighbour owns.

Next stop my solicitor to get the end of their wall out of my garden. I was
hoping to avoid this but I am so livid now that I am prepared to spend money
I was hoping would keep me going until the middle of next year.
It will take me a few days to write out the history and drawings to present
to my solicitor but they've gone too far this time.
I've never had such bad neighbours ever. All that blackmail about not
allowing my car out etc, forcing me to get a block kerb in and now this.
I wanted to push him off his ladder when he was ruining my tree but decided
against it. It would not help my case, would it?

No it wouldn't, but I can hardly blame you for thinking about it. These
people are the @$$h*les of the century! I've had annoying neighbors, such
as the guy on the floor above me who turned his stereo on really loud at
11PM, and then went to his graveyard shift job, leaving the music pounding
over my head for hours. Once I talked to the guy, he was OK about it, so
I'd say he was more clueless than antagonistic. But I've never had
neighbors go out of their way to damage things that belonged to me. I'm
sorry you have such losers as neighbors.

--
Joyce

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me,
for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me
the hell alone. -- Unknown