Old June 3rd 05, 07:24 AM
Glitter Ninja

Cheryl writes:

As for the "pink", not sure. Tears contain protein I believe, and
its dark enough to stain fur so it might look pinkish in some
cases.

That might be it, thanks. Reggie's eye looks better today.

I wonder why your vet doesn't think its serious? Have you been
using the cream for all of these two months?

Yes, and it's been worrying me. My hubby took care of this for the most
part, because I had a family illness and death to deal with, and I
suddenly realized that it's been 2 months. He said the vet told him it
wasn't serious because the cornea wasn't cut, it was a superficial cut I
guess. That didn't make much sense to me, but he has good vibes from the
vet.
Today Reggie's eye looks a lot better and he hasn't had the cream for a
day, so I don't know. He's till going to the vet Monday.

Stacia