Old March 29th 12, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default Facebook (Again)

jmcquown wrote:
Early this morning I got a flood of emails/copies of posts from members
of the rpca facebook group. This has never happened to me in the past.
In fact, I thought I'd deactivated my account last year. I've
deactivated it again.

To those whose FB accounts sent me purr requests... of course you have
them. But please understand. I don't use FB. I don't like FB.

Jill

I entirely agree with Jill! God knows we have little enough privacy as
it is, these days. (Does anyone not realize that anyone with the
know-how can find out ANYTHING about ANYONE via the Internet?) At least
I can avoid "social networking" via Facebook and Twitter.