Old January 8th 04, 09:39 PM
Rona Yuthasastrakosol

Default odd smell from cat's ears

I've always noticed that my cat's ears smell a little strange. It's not
necessarily a bad strange, but they sort of smell like cookie dough to me.
Is this unusual or do most cats have cookie dough or odd-smelling ears? The
rest of her face and body smell pretty normal, as far as cats go. Her
breath smells a bit fishy but I'm pretty sure that is normal. She doesn't
have ear mites, as far as I know, and the insides of her ears look pretty
clean. Any ideas as to why the cookie dough smell?

I swear I'm not trolling--her ears really do smell like cookie dough!

rona