Old April 10th 04, 10:59 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article et, Gail at
wrote on 4/10/04 3:14 PM:

Keep the cats separated from each other. Your cat should be in a room by
herself with bed, food, water, and litter. You can then lock her cats in a
room by themselves and allow yours to wander the house/apartment. Gradually
expose the cats to each other while you are there. Break up any fights which
look like one cat might get hurt. This process should be gradual and over
time. It usually works.....have patience.......For three cats there should
be a minimum of 3 litter boxes. All should have their own food dished and
plenty of water dishes.
Gail

And take your time. Really. I wouldn't push it sooner than three weeks
unless you see a lot of bliss going on. It will make it more successful the
more time you take in gradually exposing them. I also highly recommend some
Feliway dispensers in the rooms.

Karen