Old January 25th 05, 02:22 PM

I have been wanting a scale that covers
the 5-10 pound range

I work with many people developing weight loss programs for their cats.
Most of them can't afford the expensive scales, but there are
alternatives. For under $100 you can get a digital baby scale he
http://www.oldwillknott.com/cgi-bin/...75760/OldWill2
Also check Ebay for "digital baby scale" as they have quite a selection.
One of my clients got one similar to the one at the link for about $75
including shipping. Another alternative for $40 that several of my
clients have used is the Escali digital postal scale which can be found
he
http://www.toplinedigitalscales.com/...24&item_id=166

With this scale you'll have to get a box your cat fits in, put it on the
scale first and zero it out, then put the cat in the box.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing