Old January 25th 05, 05:03 PM
Phil P.

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message

I'm going to look into a pediatric scale. I can weigh Oscar at the vet's

for
free, but the trip is traumatic. If I can't afford a scale, the vet

suggested
bringing her in once a month for a weighing.

I have a Tanita 1583 Pediatric scale and highly recommend this scale. 0-20
lbs in 1/2 ounce graduations and an auto weight lock-in that's exceptionally
handy for cats that don't stay on the scale. The 1583 also has zero/tare
functions for weighing your cat in a carrier. The infant tray is removable
so just toss a treat on the base and the cat jumps on and weights herself!

http://www.maxshouse.com/tanita_baby.htm (no I don't get a commission)

Here's a easy way to weigh your cat:

http://www.maxshouse.com/weighing_a_cat_made_easy.htm

Phil.

Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!
--Theophile Gautie
Feline Healthcare & Mo www.maxshouse.com