Old January 25th 05, 05:23 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-25, Meghan Noecker penned:
On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:01:52 -0700, "Monique Y. Mudama"
wrote:

I'm going to look into a pediatric scale.

Where would you find one of these? I have been wanting a scale that covers
the 5-10lb range, and I haven't been able to find one.

I seemed to find the best results googling for "veterinary scale." I went to
the Tanita site from there (I recognized the brand name). Pet scales are part
of their professional line, so I called the professional customer service
number and they referred me to a store in Colorado. I am expecting a call
from the store to see what they can do for me. I'm looking at something like
Tanita's 1584 Portable Feline/Puppy Scale

http://www.tanita.com/VeterinaryScales.shtml

The Tanita rep quoted $175 for it. It measures in 1oz increments. The 585
measures in half-ounce increments, but it's a lot more expensive.

[snip rant about sister]

Honestly, I'm not sure why you're so upset at your sister. She obviously now
knows that cat weight fluctuations can have serious implications, and she's
concerned for your cat. There must be some sister thing going on here that I
don't understand.

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch