Old January 6th 06, 01:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Default Success! My friend the ex-stray, but need advice

"Edward Chimiel" wrote

Real good. You gained her trust just to throw it back in her face. Why
did she need a bath? And why did she need it before she was totally
comfortable with you? If it was fleas that you were worried about, try
frontline or advantage. Then to top it off, you let her back outside when
she was still wet. I'm not sure where you're from, but in my neck of the
woods, it's too cold to be outside with wet fur. You can try the slow
approach with her and hope that she forgives you, but be prepared that she
may never trust you again.

I owned a Scotish Fold for about 12 years.
When I thought it needed a bath I took it to a groomer.
That way I was the rescuer when I picked her up not the evil person with the
water.
Cats hate wet fur.

Willee