Old July 18th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

Default Emergency Purrs Needed for Joanne's Cinamon/Update

Thank you for the update and I hope that Cinnamon has full recovery.

Susan M
Otis and chester

"SuzQ" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
Joanne called around 5:30 edt, Cinnamon has crack fractures in her tail
region and might have bowel damage. Cinnamon is almost as old as Joanne's
14 year old daughter. Joanne is very shaken.

Its not as bad as it could have been , but its still not good. She's
being transferred to a bigger facilty tommorrow AM. I'll update you as
soon as I'm updated. Thank you so much for all your purrs and prayers.

Suz&Spicey