Old May 3rd 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Mine purrday

"Cory" wrote in message
On May 1, 6:45 pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:
"Cory"
On May 1, 12:30 am, "Sylvia M" :

"Lucy"

Itz mine purrday fur jus one moar hour. My meowmie furgot to post
it
til she got home tunite. Ime FORTEEN tuday!

An happy purrday Tursday tu Mosey!

LeO

hAPY pURRDAY!

hEERZ a meowsikkul

x;3=QWW------------------------
Meowmee wudent let me pozt 14 ov dem, sowree.

I du it...

x;3=QWW------------------------ x;3=QWW------------------------
x;3=QWW------------------------ x;3=QWW------------------------
x;3=QWW------------------------ x;3=QWW------------------------
x;3=QWW------------------------ x;3=QWW------------------------
x;3=QWW------------------------ x;3=QWW------------------------
x;3=QWW------------------------ x;3=QWW------------------------
x;3=QWW------------------------ x;3=QWW------------------------

--- Onyx, who doesn't always care what the humanz want... ;-)

Dere ya go den, dat iz gudgud
Headbumps
Mosey

I'll teach effurrykitty a little secret about postin' our mousies an'
other treetz...

Do 2 of them... like this...

x;3=QWW------------------------ x;3=QWW------------------------

Then, just highlight those two with yourown computer mouse, do a right
click (if you have a Windoze machine), and select "Copy"... go to the
next line, do another right click, and select "Paste"... then repeat
the process with the four that are there now.

Just PURRLEEZ du not go absolewtlee krayzee an' post 200,000 ASCII
mice!!!

--- Unca Cory

An day iz awl clones, but tayzt az gud.

--