Old October 5th 14, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball

wrote in message
On Saturday, October 4, 2014 9:07:47 PM UTC-7, Sylvia M wrote:
"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in

message

On Saturday, October 4, 2014 6:19:34 PM UTC-7,

wrote:

I've been having a tad bit of trouble with Bobcat's

"computer" -- or rather Bobcat has been having a tad bit of

trouble with Bobcat's computer. I just looked on my calendar
and

noticed that the Full Moon will be on Oct. 8th. Have there
been

any plans made for the Jellicle Ball?!? If so could somecat
post

some pee-mail.

Misty, Mistress of the Night

Oh, my gudniss, datz only 4 dayz away! If nokittee objeckz, I
will

step in an be da Mistress uv Serrymoniez. Letz see, we will
need:

--list of the deer departid -- Azad, iz yoo dere?

--a place to hav da ball

--catering -- I fingk Fluffykitz kan step in if nessysary

--dekkerating -- I fingk we still haz da rainbow-themed
tabulclofz

and fingz frum one uv owrown past JBs

--a gest buk

Az fur a place, Meowmie haz been lukkin at picherz uv Yosemite

Valley in Catifurnia. Itz furry bootiful, wif kampin fur kittez

dat likez da Out, an cabinz an a hotel fur kitteez dat likez da

In. Itz far away frum citiez, so it gitz furry dark at nite an
we

wud hav a gud vyoo uv da Rainbow Brij. How duz dat sown?

Whut else duz we need?

Rebecca

=============

Apzolootlee, Bekky!

Da BooTeek iz opin! Maybe uh Pioneer theme? Du we even have

themes?

P2nya

Well one tiny mouse tail of a problem: Didn't Yosemite Valley BURN
this past summer?? I remember reading about the BIG FIRE there and
that it burned, burned, burned. As an alternative site what about
the Grand Canyon, in AZ?!? We could then keep with the Pioneer
theme, or maybe somewhere on the route to Salt Lake City Utah?!?

I think the Pioneer Theme is excellent and we can tell tails about
the roles CATS played in in settling the West. Tomorrow night I
will start to peak as my Full Moon and Magic of the Night power
will be starting to peak. If you need a paw, you can have all four
of mine. I will second the motion that you be the Mistress of
Serrymoniee. Hopefully you have a wink-wink to escort you. This
would be our 19th Annual Jellicle Ball if I am correct.

The Theme and Title of of Ball: The 19th Annual Jellicle Ball:
"The REAL Story of How the West Was Won as told by a Campfire Cat
Who Was There"

Misty, Mistress of the Night

--------------------
Tawkin bowt Hisstory, Ten yeerz uhgo Gretchen Marie (RB) read uh
lufferlee pome,
dat I wud lyke tu reed aftur da reeding ov da Names.
I awzo rememfur dat we haz uh fue songz dat get/got sung.

Awlzo, I yam gettin da BooTeek stokt wiff pi-oneer weer.
I'm sewink up sum laydeez bonnitz, tuu.

I hab uh gud suply ov tayleless meezes frum da Root 66 trip furr
lotza Micekreem©,
Mousesikulz© an Lovable MiceKreem Kayke©

Pit2nya