Old September 13th 04, 02:57 PM
kaeli

Default Hairball help

Hey all,

My Mom has a longhaired cat named Louie. She told me yesterday that he's been
puking nearly every day and there's hair in it. She says she's been brushing
him and giving him his Laxatone, but he's still ingesting too much fur,
apparently.

Anyone have any more suggestions I can pass on to her?

He's a really picky-ass eater, but he likes oil in his food. Problem is, he's
already a bit on the fat side. So, oil isn't really a great option, since it
has so many calories.

A bit of Laxatone and a good brushing has always worked for my kids...

~kaeli~
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what's it's all about?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace