Old March 2nd 08, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default State of Connecticut considering state ban on declawing cats

On Mar 1, 5:23 pm, Cory wrote:
I am merely passing along what I've read. Don't start any flame wars,
'kay, furkids??

http://www.wfsb.com/family/15453179/detail.html

--- Unca Cory, who typed in "hoomanspeek" just so other "hoomans"
could pass along the news to the other cat ng's if they were so
inclined...

Dis iz a gud idearment. My meowmie, hoo wuvs me furry much, gotted mee
decwad becuz shee din' no no goodur.

It wuz rong an it hurted butted it hasn roond my lif or nuffing.

Wen I meetz hur at da Bridj, I will haff awl my nice sharp cwaz.
Butted I will be sew happy too see myown meowmie, sew oberjoyed, I
will certenly gnott skrach hur at awl. I will purr an cuddle wiff hurr
an be furry gentl an sweeet. Butted I mite skrach sum furnichur.

Yup, I mite.

WooToo

--

Cuddly-seep is speshul