Old January 14th 05, 12:22 AM
Jo Firey

Yowie, it is entirely unfair to post this in mid-January when the Northern
Hemisphere is in the midst of glum to freezing cold weather etc.

(I'd consider Australia right now and I don't need a job. We are in the
middle of the either fog or rain season.)

I swear the only thing stopping me is the length of the flight.

Jo
"Yowie" wrote in message
Have you considered Australia?

According to the latest news, our unemployment rate is the lowest its been
since 1973 and we are suffering from an acute skills shortage which goes
all
the way up the management tree - we are even short of executives.

I know many of you can barely afford the rent, let alone packing up and
moving here, but depending on what your skills actually are, there may
well
be jobs that will subsidise or even cover your relocation costs. I would
imagine that the cost of living is probably equivalent or cheaper here
than
many of the places in the USA, especially if you find work outside Sydney
or
Melbourne.

Your masters can also come into Australia after vet checks and a period in
quarantine.

www.seek.com.au
www.careerone.com.au
www.monster.com.au