Old September 16th 03, 04:20 PM
KS

Bingo wrote:

She had the most wonderful purrsona. I'm going to miss her
antics, her hugs and cuddles. I'm not the same without her.

I put my face into her soft furs before her for the last time.

I love you my baby.

Kami

Oh, that's so sad! Though I lost Edie one week ago today, at least
she had 12 good years. I lost Comet at three years, so I know your
pain of premature loss. Doesn't like she suffered much, though.
Take some solice in that. It's just you who's suffering now.
Please take care of youself.

You're right. I'm sorry for your loss. Edie and Spook have been greeted at the
RB by a special group of kitties, including Comet. Comet left way too early,
too. Life can be so unfair.

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com