Old September 17th 03, 03:24 AM
Bingo

KS wrote in
:

Bingo wrote:

Sounds familiar. After $1200 of tests, xrays, biopsies and
ultarsounds my vet told me the mass in Edie's chest was "nothing
big and bad." Two days later she was gone.

How could a mass be "nothing big and bad"? And if you'd gone
further, the cat might have suffered more. As with Spook, s/he
was spared of that, as much as it hurts us guardians.

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

The biopsy did not reveal cancer. They suggested that it was
probably a herniated part of liver. It's probably a moot point,
because I think she died from a bladder blockage (she had a good size
stone that we hadn't gotten to deal with yet). I originally brought
her in with a urinary/liver infection, so it was an uphill battle. I
really miss her.