Old January 12th 17, 11:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_6_]

Default Preferred Golf Ball

On 2017-01-11 1:55 PM, jmcquown wrote:
Buffy's choice of golf ball is a Titleist #3 for bapping weight and
bounceability. She will accept a Pinnacle #4 golf ball if she can't
find her first choice.

I never really noticed before why she seems to prefer one golf ball over
the other.

I keep a pair of rubber flip-flops next to the back door for stepping
outside to do things on the patio. She likes to try to bap a ball into
one of my flip flops when they're sitting by the door.

Each cat has its own preferences! I got a kind of circular track with a
little ball trapped in it, so it can't escape under the furniture. The
cats I originally got it for liked getting treats out of the larger ball
in the centre, but ignored the small one. Kerry, the newest cat loves
it, and spends hours lying next to the toy and batting that ball around
the track. Sometimes I can hear the click click of the ball late at night.

It looks like this one, although this apparently is only the ball and I
bought the whole apparatus as a set:

http://berganpet.com/product/turbo-treat-ball/

Kerry is one of those cats who has only two states - comatose and
hyperactive. When she's awake, she's often playing with and chasing
things. One of her more annoying characteristics is her love of knocking
things off the desk, which includes her conviction that there's
something interesting under the keyboard. That keyboard has frequently
hit the floor as a result.

--
Cheryl