Old July 17th 10, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Default Smudgie is Lost! But I Know Where She Is!!!!

Sharon & Smudgie wrote:
I have been without my computer for two days now (failed power
supply...argh!), and even more than worrying about an E-mail from a
possible employer (I've been out of work for a long time) I wanted to
know if Smudgie had been found.

Alas! She has not.

BUT, it IS very good news that someone with a great deal of experience
trapping lost cats is going to help you.

I'm sure she knows many 'trick' that you and everyone else here does
not, so I am very hopeful that poor lost Smudgie will soon be back home.

Sending purrs for you and Eileen to be successful. Soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Hi Everyone

Sorry I've not updated sooner.

2 very nice ladies turned up around 9 last night and we took them down to
the woods. We had a walk about and they decided the best place for the trap
was where we usually set it up as that's where I always leave the food. I
stayed with them whilst Mike came home, they parked their car right next to
the woods on the grassy area and we waited. No sign It was raining
quite heavily on and off though and Smudgie hates the rain so perhaps she
had found somewhere dry to shelter? We did hear a cat mieow and something
ran past the side of the car into the bushes but that was all. We waited
until 12.30 and decided to call it a night. They are, however, coming back
again tonight and kept reassuring me that they will continue to come back
until she is caught. I just wish I had even a quick glimpse of her though
just to put my mind at rest that it is her and she is still ok. She hasn't
been spotted by Kylie and Roxy since Tuesday. I keep thinking "hold on
Smudgie, it wont be long until I find you"! Perhaps tonight will be more
fruitful.

I helped run the shelter today so I am a bit tired, I am going to try to
have a nap now so I can manage to stay awake during our vigil tonight.

Fingers crossed for no rain tonight and my baby coming home.

Sharon

We had a power outage which knocked my computer out for a couple of
days. I finally got it fixed and immediately checked to see if Smudgie
had been found. I was hoping and purring for positive news. I had a
funny dream a couple of days ago where Smudgie told me she wanted to be
called "Melissa". What would prompt a dream like that? Continues purrs
and prayers that this will have a good result Best wishes. MLB