Old April 25th 07, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

Default A Pair of Cat's Names

Okay, I need a pair of cat's names. Two kittens, probably littermates, about
3 months old. The boy is black/white, the girl is grey/white. They belong to
my neighbor but tonight they are staying with me because I want to take them
for their vaccinations. (The neighbour wouldn't bother with this.) So, I
need temporary names for them when I take them to the animal hospital
tomorrow. Any ideas?

Thinking of English history, Lady Jane (Grey).

So the boy gets to be called John Thomas to match.