Old September 21st 17, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Under the ice

[Two kitties enter the Antarctic ballroom. One is an elderly tabby girl who moves a little more slowly than she used to. Her companion is a Havana Brown mancat who seems concerned about her.]

Rebecca: I will be fine, Hercule. You go ahed an chek owt da akoostikz.

[Hercule nosetouches Rebecca and goes to check the area where his orchestra will be playing. Rebecca wanders around the ballroom that the Antarctic kitties have generously offered. There's room for an orchestra above the main stage. There is plenty of space for seating and dancing, with room for food tables at the back. While Rebecca is checking things out, Fernando approaches her.]

Fernando: Rebecca! I heard you were here. What do you think of our ballroom?

Rebecca: Itz bootiful, an perfeck fur da Jellicle Ball. Ize amazed at whut yoo kan do wif just ice an snow, an hab it stay frozen while still havin it warm enuf to be kumfurbul.

Fernando: Good, I'm glad you like it. Is there anything I can help you with?

Rebecca: No... no, fangu, it lukz like efurryfing iz in gud shape heer. If itz OK, I will sit heer an werk on myown openin remarkz.

Fernando: Certainly. You know where my office is, so just let me know if you need anything.