Old October 8th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
BallardBunch

Default Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Uv corse I remember yew, Ralph! I wish I got to da Communitee more
often dese days -- dere are so menny noo kitties here, an yew all haf
such a gudgud time. Efurry Ball I promiss I'm gonna vizit lotz more, an
den fings keep happening. But I wudn't miss da Jellicle Ball fur
ennyfing -- it's da most speshullist night inna yeer -- sad an loving an
fun all atta same time. I brot a jingly tamboureen in case da musicians
need some extra purrcusshun. --Talisker Pippin, VC

Talisker Pippin! Itz been fur too long! Ana Pandora! Yew both look

grate! Do you member mineownself? Ralph da Ralph?

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)