Old June 29th 07, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
PawsForThought

Default coconut safe for dogs & cats?

On Jun 28, 4:02 pm, "CheeseFace via CatKB.com" u35118@uwe wrote:
Can dogs and cats eat safely coconut or drink coconut milk? I haven't been
able to find info on this anywhere & my kitten seems to like it but I want to
be sure it's okay for his health. THANKS! :-)

I use coconut oil on my skin sometimes and as soon as I open the jar,
my cat comes running. She loves it. I give her a few licks off my
finger. If you do give this to your kitten, I would only give a very
small amount, like just a couple of sips. You don't want to upset her
tummy.