Old October 3rd 03, 05:27 PM
Blurbubble

"Tabitha kitten" wrote in message
Ize a bit ikksitid now - at larst Ize got sumfin tu luk forwood tu! )

Clarence

I'ze confuzzled at bit - what's a kissamouse? I'ze only 4 months old, so
some of the fings you bigger kitties know about are still a mystery to
me. I asked my sisfurs what kissamouse was, but all they did was say "Oh
guddy, Kissamouse is coming!" and start happydancing.

Tabitha Kitten
looking confused

Awww, deer Tabitha affekshunat pat Kissamouse iz da tiem ov year in da mid
Winta (deezemfur twenny fiff) wen kitteez, hoomins anna lotz of uffur
kreechurs get toogeffur anna ekschanj giffs anna stuff liek dat! Fur sum
hoomins it iz a furry "Reelijjus" tiem but it iz not in ar howse.

Az yuze ownlee a yungsta YUZE will get lotz mor dan da growd-up kitteez coz
efurrykitty will want tu spoyall yuze )

Clarence

---