Old October 4th 03, 02:15 AM
Hotspur

"Blurbubble" (fake addy) wrote in message ...
"Tabitha kitten" wrote in message

Oh, dat sounds like funfun! giffs? Like toys, and snacks?

happy dance

Oh guddy! I likes toys and snacks! Me and mineown brofur Sammy will
prolly gets loads den, since we'z the littlest ones. Now Ize eggcited
too! And so is Sammy (he's running thru de hous shouting "Kissamouse!
Toys! Snacks!").

Tabitha Kitten

Datz iggzakkly it littall Tabitha (and Sammy) - yuze got it rite! Yuze
shoort katch on kwik fur a youngun )
Letz orl get ikksitid!!

Clarence (ritin tu Santa....)

---

Wez cited! Wez Cited! We lubs Kissamouse! Itz soo funfunfun! De
hoomins puts up a tree fur us innahows an makes lufurly boxes wif
ribbons on dem fur uses an it iz funfunfun!!!!!

An last yeer ow Sekrit Santa gived us de bestest prizes an owr meowmie
gots a prize an efen de weesels gots a prize cuz dey taked de
bigboxfullapapers an played in it. We all hada grate time!

Seti, Ghost and Freyr, furry egsited.