Old August 26th 03, 03:20 AM
PawsForThought

From: "Nancy Milligan"

My 10 year old siamese has been acting a bit oddly for a few days. He seems
more lethargic and he doesn't like being touched down lower on his back,
like near the tail. He used to loved to be petted on the back. But he
snaps his head around, as if it hurts him and he might bite.

He had this happen once before and I took him to the vet. Had xrays done,
blood tests, the vet even shaved his back. Nothing was found, but he
eventually got over it.

I would definitely take him to a vet. Maybe the first vet missed something?
Whatever it is, sounds like it's causing him pain. Good luck and keep us
posted.
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe